Monday, February 20, 2012

Who makes the best "all around" travel trailer?

Hi,



I am looking at purchasing a travel trailer to be my temporary home for the next 6 months. I do not want a 5th wheel, but something I can pull behind my 2003 Ford F150.



I have looked at models such as "Jayco, Cardinal, Fleetwood, Keystone, etc.."



I would prefer something no more than 10 years old and between 23-30 ft in length.



Hoping to pick something up in the $5000 -$6000 range.



I've done alot of looking on eBay and there are many to choose from that fit my criteria, but I'm not sure which brand is best as far as quality built, easy to maintain, etc...



Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated.



Thanks in advance,

RBWho makes the best "all around" travel trailer?
shasta they are all built like a brick s--- house. though dont pull harder than lighter built campers. older insbrook also, they are canadian built, they are the gulfstream line. jayco and keystone are of the cheaper manufactured campers. trut me i rebuild remodel and trade campers for a living. the shastas are also usually priced cheaper and built better than most.Who makes the best "all around" travel trailer?
I would say that the best would be Airstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment