Monday, February 20, 2012

What are the most sad zodiac break ups ?

What zodiac signs are each others ideal match ?

What are the saddest zodiac break ups, between which signs ?What are the most sad zodiac break ups ?
Saddest is probably Cancer and Capricorn. They feel a responsibility toward each other, and there's usually long term ties there.What are the most sad zodiac break ups ?
A Libra and an Aquarius. Im at the end in my relationship and we been together almost ten yrs. I don't know why but we just keep clashing. Arguments like hell and mutual physical violence occurs too. Were both mars in Scorpio and we go at each other like two pitbulls fighting. I can't imagine being without her but were unhealthy for each other. I can't no matter how much I convince myself leave her and I don't know why we have such a strong bond. We just can't let go!!! UGH this is the worse thing I've ever been through in my life. I wanna just run awayWhat are the most sad zodiac break ups ?
not the aquarius x capricorn one for sure.



sadness is a feeling. water signs feels the most. so a pisces cancer break up probably.



fire is all sex, air is all hanging together, earth is all being mature, making two kids.
A scorpio and cancer.
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment