Monday, February 20, 2012

Please help with a name!!!!!?

I am adding on the my family of characters and I have these names so far, Jayco, Talon, Malcom, Avery (don't ask where I got the names lets just say I was on a vacation camping lol)



I need names and my main character is Annabelle but I'm not sure it fits. Her personality is protective nervous shy she has powers too but I have no idea on a name help please!!!!!!!!!!Please help with a name!!!!!?
miss Friday the 13th
How about Winston or Damian(Day-Me-In). Winston can be the caring father like butler that can help her stay on the mission to help her billionaire friend/boss Jayco defeat the EVIL Sir. Talon( who controls the mind of his son Malcom to do his EVIL BIDDING). Malcom could possibly be good but he could also be even more evil and even more powerful then his father. So if they save him it could be far worse then letting him be a slave or it could be better.

Sorry! I got carried away. I think Winston or Damian are great names.Please help with a name!!!!!?
I think Annabelle is perfect. Some other names are Taylor, Emma, Isabella/Bella, Mackenzie. Hope I helped :)
KaiaPlease help with a name!!!!!?
Gloria comes to mind
What about Camille?? It sounds like it'd fit..

No comments:

Post a Comment