Monday, February 20, 2012

In your experience,which zodiac sign gives the best comebacks?

Which sun sign gives the quickest and most witty responses in your experience?

BQ: How often do you PWN someone in arguing?In your experience,which zodiac sign gives the best comebacks?
Aries, Sagittarius and Capricorn.
Aquarius, Virgo, Libra.

BQ: Not that often. I don't even bother trying cause I know I'll never be clever or quick enough to say something witty. My mind is slow. I'm better at writing. Not talking. I hate arguing. Sometimes I'll just team up with the other person and verbally abuse myself. Sometimes I'll make my eyes go big and I'll start licking the air in front of them like some kind of perv. Other times I'm just calm and quiet. I'm never really angry because I don't like feeling angry, I'd rather feel good, so I try not to let things hurt me.In your experience,which zodiac sign gives the best comebacks?
Aquarius %26amp; Scorpio. Personal experiences only.
BQ: Very fast, when I argue it seems like I always have the last word %26amp; I hate to loose, especially when it comes to verbal communication, I hate it.
Aquarius, Gemini and Pisces. Aquarius and Gemini are very witty and Pisces have a very sharp tongue!In your experience,which zodiac sign gives the best comebacks?
scorpio. they make the best comebacks. and they are most formidable people to argue with. personal experience, of course.
Gemini, Cancer and Capricorn. Gemini overall.
Scorpio. Not often being a Taurian
Gemini; but recently I have been witty and I'm a pisces
Libra and Capricorn
Mercury ruled Virgo and Gemini. Aries.
In my experience Virgo.. lol. They crack me up.



-Gemini
capricorn they also have a sharp tongue and aren't afraid to use it. they are b1tches
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment