Monday, February 20, 2012

I need to know if there is a printed guide for licensing requirements for RVers?

I'm going on an extended trip from Florida westbound to California and need to know any licensing requirements for the states I'll be passing through:Al,Ms,La,Tx,Nm,Az,Ca.I'm pulling a 28' Jayco toy-hauler behind my F350 p/u.

If there is a guide I can buy to study up on anything special I have to do for each state,I would really like to know where I can buy one.I need to know if there is a printed guide for licensing requirements for RVers?
I'm not from any of these states,but all i think you need is

a regular driving license and ins.I have a mtr. home and that's all you need for it as long it is not for hire.I need to know if there is a printed guide for licensing requirements for RVers?
Your resident state license is valid anywhere, any state.

There are magazines listing all the campgrounds.

Former RVer.



Choose something from below.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?search=rv鈥?/a>
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment