Monday, February 20, 2012

Is it true that Scorpios are the most POSSESIVE of the zodiac signs?

what this means "possesive" and please describe it .



why they like this or are they like this?



how so and how different to other signs?



please explain and describe



thanks for your answers!Is it true that Scorpios are the most POSSESIVE of the zodiac signs?
yes. i am a scorpio (its really strong in my chart alnog with capricorn) and i think i have it worst LOL



possessive means u want to control them and dont want to share them with others unless you approve. Scorpios are like this because they like to be in control. otherwise they feel threatened.



Taurus is another sign who is super possessive. Look at it this way: the polarity taurus/scorpio represesnts POSSESSIONS.



Taurus represents material possession. They tend to treat their loved ones as a valuable object that they would hate to have stolen away from them.



Scorpio represents possession in the form of power and getting into others mind and emotions. this is because they need to feel in control of their life and anyone in it.
I don't think possessive is just a scorpio trait. It seems to be common among Earth %26amp; Water signs such as scorpio, capricorn %26amp; taurus....ie, the signs that seem to have deeper emotions than air %26amp; fire signs. I left out Virgo, Pisces %26amp; Cancer because these 3 seem to be equally emotional but more prone to self-depression about a lost love rather than try to obsess/possess a loved one.Is it true that Scorpios are the most POSSESIVE of the zodiac signs?
Yes - I am possesive and I am a Taurus and the only guy I have had who is more possisive then me was a Scorpio. It was weird because usually I am more possesive...but I totally understood where he was comming from so it was no problem because we were 'protective' (not possesive) of each other and we had that understanding.
Possessive means you want to keep someone all to yourself. Usually meant in a bad way eg you wont let them go out and see their friends. I'm a scorpio and I'm not possessive in the slightest. My ex bf was and he was a taurus so it goes to show that astrology is a load of cow poo.Is it true that Scorpios are the most POSSESIVE of the zodiac signs?
my brother is libra and he's the most possessive person i know, however he will easily let his girlfriends dump them and won't care. he won't let his current girlfriend have social network sites, other guys number and he get paranoid and jealous easily
Any person is capable of being possessive....



Whatever sign you are....



BUT...it is not a nice trait to have...



It suffocates the person you are with....



And makes them hate you for it....



Let that person be the one you fell in love with...



And let them breathe.....
I am pretty possessive and also get jealous a lot. It's also hard for me to let go of stuff. I have a lot of grudges.
I don't think so. I think they're crazy and fun to be around. I think virgos are possessive, a virgo actually told me that were possessive lol.Scorpios are great people.
Yes it's true. I am very possessive.
Not true, if you Love someone then you may get jealous, but not possessive, that's creepy,
Yeah, along with Taurus
I'm Scorpio. I don't think this is true. I do get jealous - but everyone does.
yes, but too Taurus are possessive.
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment