Monday, February 20, 2012

Is it taboo to tattoo a zodiac sign upside down on body?

i really want to get another tattoo, and being an aries, i wanted to get the aries horns on my hip. i was wondering if getting them upside down (to look like an a (my initial) would be zoodoo or taboo.. i am a very true aries in personality, and would hate to counter that with a misunderstanding of the design.Is it taboo to tattoo a zodiac sign upside down on body?
I really don't know if it is considered taboo... I've never heard of that.

However, my PERSONAL feelings on it are that you shouldn't put it upside down. Special symbols put upside down feel like they give off a negative aura or something... like tarot cards, horse-shoes, pentagrams... so many upside down things have negative connotations that it's probably not advisable.

Of course, that's just my opinion. It really depends on how it feels to you - chances are, if you're wondering about it and if the thought even OCCURRED to you that it might be bad to put it upside down, you probably shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment