Monday, February 20, 2012

What do YOU think is the least common Zodiac sign?

I, personally, think all the Zodiac signs are common but if I had to choose one, then Sagittarius because I've only ever met one in my entire life.

(That would be one of my friends. I'm a Leo myself, which might or might not be a rare sign; I've only met two other Leos.)What do YOU think is the least common Zodiac sign?
Scorpio.
I don't think there is a single sign that is less "populated" than others because human beings don't have a particular season for mating. That said, I've met a lot of people with birthdays in February and March because there are a lot of weddings in May and June and it's a very "twitterpated" time of the year. There tend to be a lot of births in September and October, at least in the northern hemisphere, especially after a particularly snowy winter, when everyone was stuck at home with nothing to do.What do YOU think is the least common Zodiac sign?
At work and among friends, I RARELY meet Aquarians or Librans.



I am Aqua.



I'm surrounded by Geminis and Virgos though.
It would seem like pisces are the least common in yoir experience, but that's probably because of they're quiet and you never got know them lol



I think the least common is aquarius.What do YOU think is the least common Zodiac sign?
Aries, Aquarians, Taurus.
like picses maybe. im a picses and mostly everyone i know is like a capricorn.
Aries. They all have a physical feature in common. Large heads.
I agree with you I've only met 4 saggitarians!!! What a coincidence!! Haha
I'm a Scorpio.



I have always thought that Pisces were few and far between though.
i know a lot of leos. What i dont find often are libras and cancers.
they're all equal
Gemini. I have yet to meet one.
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment