Monday, February 20, 2012

Reviews on Ragen Toy Hauler?

I'm looking at buying a 2005 Ragen Toy Hauler with fiberglass siding. I think the maker is Jayco. I really want a well built/hardy trailer that won't break easily or get dryrot. I've heard of Ragen before but not sure if its a good brand. If someone who has one could tell me how they are that would be great. Or if Ragens aren't good toy haulers then what is? I know that Desert Foxes are good to but their extremely expensive and hard to find on craigslist. Any feedback is appreciated!Reviews on Ragen Toy Hauler?
Ragen is a top model seller of toy haulers their features and value for the dollar are pretty good and buying used should save you a bundle. Jayco's reputation for service and quality are great as well and since your rig of choice is not that old replacement parts and adding accessories should be easy to find. Have the rig inspected by a certified rv repair shop before you buy this way you will know what is good or bad and weigh your decision better.



Remember this though, an RV is a hole in the pavement that you sink money into and the 2 best days of owning one are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.



good luck!Reviews on Ragen Toy Hauler?
I'd try asking again in

Sports%26gt;

Motorcycle Racing



or



Sports%26gt;

Outdoor Recreation Other



Most everyone in this topic is a backpacker and doesn't really have much use for a trailer. I'm not saying it to be mean, but I think you'll get a more detailed answer from someone who regularly answers on those topics. I'm not sure what part of the country you're in, but you can use the National Craigslist, I'll post a link below. That way you're search isn't confined to just your area, and you can decide if you're willing to travel a bit of distance to get what you need. Hope this helps, Good luck!
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment