Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can I find out more about a 1980 Jayco Popup Camper?? What would one be worth? ?

We are wanting to get into camping. I was wondering where can I go to find out about a 1980 Jayco popup camper. It's in excellent shape for it's year. We're ready for a new adventure in life and I used to camp a long time ago. Can anyone help me as to where I could find out more info on this particular camper and what it might be worth considering the shape it's in??? God Bless.Where can I find out more about a 1980 Jayco Popup Camper?? What would one be worth? ?
You might have some luck typing it in Google, checking image and web. How much it is worth is dependent on two things, the shape it is in and the customer. I wouldn't want one personally, but if you had reason to want one I certainly would pay no more then 500 if it was in immaculate condition with replaced vinyl. It's 28 years old and it is a pop up trailer Don't invest much on this. If you are trying to sell it, have someone make offer... It's okay to start high, just be prepared to negotiate... To your advantage if you are the seller, there are times when people just want what they were looking for, and if you have it they might be willing to pay a few extra bucks for it.Where can I find out more about a 1980 Jayco Popup Camper?? What would one be worth? ?
I would go look it up in the NADA guide at the link below. Also check www.craigslist.com for others for sale in your town to see if it is competitive.



There are a number of models so would need more info:



Select a Model



Camping Trailers

1980 JAYCO



FEATHERLITE I - 14' 4" x 6' 1" FEATHERLITE II - 14' 4" x 6' 1"

JAY CARDINAL - 23' 10" x 6' 9" JAY DOVE - 19' 10" x 6' 9"

JAY FINCH - 17' 4" x 6' 9" JAY FLIGHT - 17' 4" x 6' 9"

JAY FLIGHT - 19' 10" x 6' 9" JAY KING 6 - 21' 10" x 6' 9"

JAY KING 8 - 21' 10" x 6' 9" JAY SWIFT - 21' 10" x 6' 9"

JAY THRUSH - 19' 10" x 6' 9"

  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment