Friday, January 27, 2012

Why wont my google chrome save bookmarks?

My main internet browser is google chrome. I've been using it ever since i got my own laptop almost a year ago. I dont have that many pages bookmarked, but for about 5 months now when i bookmark something and select 'show in bookmark bar', it doesnt show up. The ones i put up before it started messing up are still there, which is why i thought it might be full. So i took some off, but it still wont work.

I tried looking for an update to google chrome, but I cant find anything. Any suggestions? Should i just uninstall it and reinstall it?



If you have complicated instructions, please explain well. I'm know my way around a computer better than most people but its not really my thing lol. ThanksWhy wont my google chrome save bookmarks?
Mine does. Make sure when u want to add one, select bookmark toolbar. When opened a new tab, it should shoe them up in the corner ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment