Friday, January 27, 2012

Why does Google Chrome "quit unexpectedly" on my mac?

Recently, ever since the new update for google chrome came out (the one that changes the icon for the program) I haven't been able to use google chrome, as when I try to start the app it immediately quits out and says "Google chrome has quit unexpectedly". Why does it do this and how can I fix it? Please help, I have opted to Firefox, but it's not the same.Why does Google Chrome "quit unexpectedly" on my mac?
Cause iMACs sucks!!!!! im kidding. you can try clearing your cookies on your browser. or maybe reinstall your browser. or maybe its a virus. you might wanna run a virus scanWhy does Google Chrome "quit unexpectedly" on my mac?
Are you using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard?



Lion is having some compatibility issues. That could be your problem with opening Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment