Friday, January 27, 2012

Google Chrome 7 Bookmarks Really Slow or Not Working?

My Chrome recently got updated to the most recent version and I realised that the bookmarks are too slow or not working. I've downgraded to Chrome 5 but it still doesn't work. Internet works fine on IE.

Can't seem to find the problem.



Is anyone having this problem aswell and how do you fix this?Google Chrome 7 Bookmarks Really Slow or Not Working?
I'm running latest Chrome 7 beta and it's just fine. I suggest you download Revo Uninstaller and approve the "Advanced" uninstall to get rid of every vestige of Chrome, then download, reinstall and try Chrome 6 or the 7 beta again. They're both faster and better than 5. You may be having a problem with on of the new Chrome extensions, if you're using any: I use Click%26amp;Clean, YouTube Options and Vertical Tabs with no problems at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment