Monday, January 30, 2012

True or False: will google chrome eventually pass firefox as the best browser?

they are making google chrome better and better all the time and adding new security features with every update



i just want one firefox fan to say yesTrue or False: will google chrome eventually pass firefox as the best browser?
%26lt;--Firefox user. I believe that chrome, at least in tech circles, has already surpassed firefox as most used browser. A couple of websites I frequent have had polls that result in that conclusion.

Best browser is still arguable for now at least. Chrome is still missing a large amount of functionality, too much for me to switch. Biggest one being adblockplus.

Also i would need some sort of extension to significantly modify chromes layout as i rather dislike it in its current form. Chrome may have speed and security (though I'm still not convinced) but IMHO nothing beats firefox's layout atm. Maybe I'm just resistant to change but meh.

EDIT: as for Internet Explorer, only reason it has a decent market share is that it is the default browser for Windows and the the non-computer-literate don't know better. Personally I uninstalled that POS the second I could %26gt;.%26gt; Now I use firefox and rarely chrome (when firefox has an issue most likely related to an extension %26gt;.%26lt;)
Who knows? I certainly can't see into the future and I've never heard of a person who could predict anything with 100% accuracy 100% of the time.



For the majority of the population, Internet Explorer is the best web browser because that's all they've ever known.True or False: will google chrome eventually pass firefox as the best browser?
I'm sorry, I cant say yes. You have to take into consideration that Google is only there to make money where Firefox is a volunteer organisation, so they take more care in what they do. Until Google gets it's act together they will never beat Firefox.
Never happen - unless firefox gets bloatedTrue or False: will google chrome eventually pass firefox as the best browser?
Google chrome sucks. They would have a tuff time getting close.
nope sorry u loose! :p
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment