Monday, January 30, 2012

Why can't I read my emails (hotmail) via google chrome?

I just updated my msn messenger to the latest version. My default internet browser is google chrome. When I want to check my emails (hotmail) through the link at the msn messenger, google chrome pop up with a blank page. How do i make internet explorer as the default internet just for my msn messenger? Thanks ~Why can't I read my emails (hotmail) via google chrome?
HaHA thats weird, The same thing always happens to me! I just use IE or Opera to check my msn. Although my wife uses Google pro on her computer and on the computer i can check my msn via Google chromeWhy can't I read my emails (hotmail) via google chrome?
I honestly, really hate Google Chrome; would much rather use Mozilla Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment