Monday, January 30, 2012

When i go on youtube a red box appears and says i should update my browser?

should i update to google chrome,windows internet explorer 8 or firefox?????????????whats safest and bestWhen i go on youtube a red box appears and says i should update my browser?
Opera is fastest, but "vanilla" - just a browser. Firefox can do the most, but takes a bit of RAM. They're both safe. Google Chrome is a nice browser. That's about all I can say about it. Slower than Opera and nowhere near as feature-rich as Firefox. (Safari is a toy - it still doesn't work on a lot of fully compliant sites.)When i go on youtube a red box appears and says i should update my browser?
Completely ignore IE. I'd go with Firefox. Its got the skills to pay the bills. Chrome is too lightweight for my tastes. Just make sure your computer is not too old since Firefox does require a fair bit more resources than other browsers.When i go on youtube a red box appears and says i should update my browser?
Safari is the best. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment