Friday, January 27, 2012

I updated Google Chrome and now youtube videos won't load?

Today I updated google chrome which had the new adobe flash release with it. I closed down relaunched chrome like i usually do went on youtube and watched a clip. Later on I went to some other websites and went back to youtube and now videos don't work at all. All I get is a blank black square. I tried to right click the square and all is highlighted is the About adobe flash option and thats it. I restarted my computer twice and it still doesn't work. Is this a youtube issue? adobe flash? everything was working fine even after i updated and now this.I updated Google Chrome and now youtube videos won't load?
go to www.adobe.com and download the flash player plug in again, that should fix your problemI updated Google Chrome and now youtube videos won't load?
Run the flash player removal tool and also remove all earlier versions of

Chrome that updating does not remove - then reboot.



Reinstall flash player. Uninstall then reinstall Chrome if problems persist.



Direct download for flash player remover: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flash鈥?/a>
  • hibachi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment