Friday, January 27, 2012

I updated Google Chrome and now youtube videos won't load?

Today I updated google chrome which had the new adobe flash release with it. I closed down relaunched chrome like i usually do went on youtube and watched a clip. Later on I went to some other websites and went back to youtube and now videos don't work at all. All I get is a blank black square. I tried to right click the square and all is highlighted is the About adobe flash option and thats it. I restarted my computer twice and it still doesn't work. Is this a youtube issue? adobe flash? everything was working fine even after i updated and now this.I updated Google Chrome and now youtube videos won't load?
Two words; Mozilla FirefoxI updated Google Chrome and now youtube videos won't load?
It could be your internet connection.

I highly doubt using Firefox will help the situation, but you're welcome to try
  • restaurant week nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment