Friday, January 27, 2012

My google chrome browser has changed and looks a little like safari? How do I get it back to default?

Sorry this may be a dumb question but..



My browser (google chrome) I've used for .. about a year now? anndd suddenly, without my knowledge of it updating (and I don't have any auto updates on) it's changed from it's usual appearance



From: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>



into http://h.imagehost.org/0858/chrome.png





How can I get the previous appearance back?

It's been about a week, and I can not STAND having the "Home" button on the left D:



I've had a quick wizz through the settings, and there isn't much on appearance..

And I REALLY don't want to re-install it (because rearranging my bookmarks and folders will be hell)



Any ideas?My google chrome browser has changed and looks a little like safari? How do I get it back to default?
the home button was always at the left..

if you want to hide it go to wrench%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;basics tab%26gt;%26gt;un-check show home button



and you can't rlly un-update..
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment