Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Should i update my browser to google chrome,i.explore 8 or firefox?

I would go with chrome. firefox is still buggy on windows for me, and apparently IE has a vulnerability that allows viruses to be easily installedShould i update my browser to google chrome,i.explore 8 or firefox?
I would recommend against internet explorer; it seems like I'm seeing exploit after exploit that takes advantage of IE.



As far as firefox vs chrome goes, I personally prefer firefox but i've tried chrome and it's good too. I'd say just install them both, try them, and get rid of the one you like less.Should i update my browser to google chrome,i.explore 8 or firefox?
Everyone is right..AVOIDE IE!!!! both firefox and chrome are solid option...Firefox has been around longer and I love it...chrome is newer but I have herd lots of good things they are equal but from personal experience I would say firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment