Friday, January 27, 2012

Google Chrome won't load?

I'm running Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP 3. I had just been using Google Chrome (version 9.0.597.107), I rebooted my computer, clicked on Google Chrome to open it, and absolutely nothing happens. I rebooted several times, then I noticed there was a Chrome update, so I installed it, still nothing. I searched the internet for a solution and it said to change the "setup.exe" to "chrome.exe", so I did that, still nothing. I ran my Malware scanner, it didn't find anything. I ran Spybot Search %26amp; Destroy, fixed 20 problems, rebooted and tried Chrome again, still nothing. If no one has a solution for this, I can always uninstall it and reinstall, but will I lose all my settings, bookmarks, etc? Any help is appreciated.Google Chrome won't load?
Install Internet explorer. If you are a big fan of Chrome, uninstall the program and re install it. As simple as that.
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment