Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Google Chrome won't download onto my computer?

I have window's 7.. It says Google Update Installation Failed with error 0x8004071c .





I really want google chrome!Google Chrome won't download onto my computer?
1. Go to Start %26gt; Run.

2. Enter "regedit" into the text box.

3. Click OK.



Find and right-click the following registry:



HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\鈥?br>


3. Select Modify.

4. Delete the value.

5. Click OK.



Modifying reg keys is an advanced process, so ask your system administrator for help if you don't feel comfortable.Google Chrome won't download onto my computer?
google chrome isn't a good browser

pls switch on to mozilla firefox

its cool

if u really insists try downloading it from hippofiles siteGoogle Chrome won't download onto my computer?
maybe due to some viruses or software hardware problem, reinstall the windows and then download i think it will download easily.
try from cnet or download at ur friends net

No comments:

Post a Comment