Monday, January 30, 2012

Why does minecraft NOT work on Google Chrome?

I've tried playing Minecraft on Chrome but it lags so bad and I guess it has something to do with the Java, but it actually works fine on Fire Fox and even Internet Explorer. I made sure my Java was updated too. Anything I can do to make Minecraft work on Chrome?Why does minecraft NOT work on Google Chrome?
I use Google Chrome and I found an Extension that utilizes both the web browser I use and the game I love.



It's called Minecrizzy and once downloaded it installs a little icon on your browser that you can click to bring up a pop-up search bar. The search bar searches the Minecraft wiki page and opens the results in a new tab.



It has come out with new features already like having basic recipes and such built into the pop-up that you can browse through which I noticed when it auto-updated on me the other day.



The new updates they list also seem pretty cool and interesting.



All this stuff makes me itch for 1.8!



Here's a link to download Minecrizzy if you use Google Chrome like I do.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...o…



Figured I really liked this extension and it helped me play Minecraft so I figured i'd share it with everyone else!Why does minecraft NOT work on Google Chrome?
Uninstal and reinstall Google Chrome. It works fine in Chrome for me since I started it there last week.
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment