Friday, January 27, 2012

Google Chrome not Installing. Please help?

I just bought Windows 7 for my Laptop and I try downloading google chrome from every downloader I search on google (I have Trend Micro. I didn't click on anything bad) and Everytime I keep ending up with this warning message. "Google Update Installation failed with error 0x8004071c" Does anyone know what it means and/or knows how to fix it?Google Chrome not Installing. Please help?
Check your firewall settings and make sure chrome.exe and googleupdate.exe is in the exceptions list.



Or try downloading a different version of Chrome from here: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Go鈥?/a>Google Chrome not Installing. Please help?
TREND MICRO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING AND GOOGLE CHROME WORSE U DON'T NEED EITHER SERIOUSLY! USE CA ANTIVIRUS AND SAFARI EXPLORER IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MSN EXPLORERGoogle Chrome not Installing. Please help?
That's big and not Micro isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment