Monday, January 30, 2012

How to play Runescape on Google Chrome?

I installed the latest Java update I believe its called Java 6 update 18 or something like that. Every time I go to play Runescape it says the required plugin is not installed. I have reinstalled Java several times but to no avail. Can someone help?How to play Runescape on Google Chrome?
I have that same update and use google chrome to play Runescape with no problems, so I'm not exactly sure whats different between these two. Try:

restarting your computer

looking up in the Runescape FAQ help for this error

post on the forum/send Jagex a message asking for technical help (they might only help if your a member)

Does it work using a different internet browser?

If you go to Java Options under the "Play Now" tab and change those settings, that sometimes makes a difference. Hope one of these suggestions help.
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment