Friday, January 27, 2012

I updated to YM 10 and Google Chrome was installed at the same time. Chrome kicked in when i wanted to check m?

When i wanted to go to Yaho emails from messenger, the Chrome program took me there; however I didn't like it as much as IE so i de-installed Chrome. Now I can not link to emails from Messenger - I re-downloaded messenger 10 but this didn't fix the problem.I updated to YM 10 and Google Chrome was installed at the same time. Chrome kicked in when i wanted to check m?
Its a pity you uninstalled Chrome from your computer - its good sense to have more than 1 available for troubleshooting - I run Firefox, IE and Chrome

Your cookies for Yahoo Mail went with the Chrome browser.

Try this Download ccleaner and use the 'Run cleaner' tab until '0 bytes' are left to remove

http://www.filehippo.com/download_cclean鈥?/a>

Then sign in to Yahoo mail as normal to reset your cookies.

Your Messenger short-cut should be OK now
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment