Monday, January 30, 2012

I lost all my google chrome bookmarks!?

seems like google chrome has just updated and that's why i lost all my bookmarks- i didnt back up them, unfortunately! they're very important to me, so anyone can help? i really need these bookmarks! thanks in advance!I lost all my google chrome bookmarks!?
In c:\documents and settings\"username"\application data\google chrome, you will find a link to open your previous version also. open and export your bookmarks to a file. and then import them into recent version by opening recent version.

press ctrl+shift+B , to export or import.I lost all my google chrome bookmarks!?
you have to rename ''bookmark.bak'' to ''bookmarks''

http://www.google.ms/support/forum/p/Chr鈥?/a>
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment