Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I refresh a webpage with google chrome? (cache as well)?

When I update my blog, I can't see the changes with chrome because it's using a stored cache. How do I reset that, aside from going into setting and resetting the entire cache...



I just need it to recheck the host and grab a new copy. Supposedly it should do it automatically after detecting a change, but it doesn't...



I end up having to open firefox to view my changes...How do I refresh a webpage with google chrome? (cache as well)?
You can simply need to press the swirling button beside the "star button" for refresh or you can simply press F5 for refreshing! However, sometimes, you need to press F5 twice in order to see any changes for a webpage as this is just same as IE.. they do have some problem with it!How do I refresh a webpage with google chrome? (cache as well)?
In Google Chrome it is said as reload button and not refresh button.It is just before the bookmark button (Shape of star).How do I refresh a webpage with google chrome? (cache as well)?
press the swirling arrow which is located next to the favourite button(the star)

No comments:

Post a Comment